Q&A

Have a question about soft shell? Get answers in the gear selection forum.

I have nothing to say, but great things about EMS.

Fabric: Schoeller Dryskin Extreme
Fill: none

I have nothing to say, but great things about EMS. I have several reviews for their products and the Ascent is the new model that takes the cake. There are of course two different models with the same name. One Ascent is made with Dryskin which as outstanding fabric. Sheds moisture and cuts wind like a champ. Allows you to breathe liberally. There is plenty of permanent stretch in the Schoeller fabric and a very nice bulkless fit.

I have been into the mountains around my home town a few times in the last few weeks with little more than a t-shirt underneath and the jacket performed extremely well. Last weeks rainstorms at work proved that the watershedding abilities were top notch.