EMS Velocity 35

Historic Range: $129.98-$239.00
Women's
Price MSRP: $189.00
Historic Range: $137.40-$229.00

This is a great 3-season bag. I decided to buy it mainly because of the small size and weight; it barely takes up any space on the trail. It works well within its temperature rating (I wouldn't use it below 35F or 40F).

Some don't like the half-length zipper, but it doesn't bother me at all. I've found that my body temperature is very well regulated in this bag. For a small, light bag this is hard to beat.

Design: mummy
Fill: primaloft sport
Temperature Rating: 35F
Price Paid: don't remember

Have had this bag for two seasons and spent more than 80 nights in it. Temperatures ranging from 18 to 65. Most recently have used it from Sept 5 to Oct 22 hiking from Mt Katahdin, Maine, to Mt Greylock, Mass.

Very lightweight and compact, also very good water resistance. Below 43 degrees I will usually wear all my clothes to sleep, and below 36 also a down sweater. Using this combination I have been able to sleep well down to 32. Below that sleep is a little fitful. The hood cinches quite tightly to a small blowhole. The bag doesn't have very much loft, but is good for its intended temperature range.

About me: 5'8" 25-year-old male long distance hiker, very little body fat. Hope this helps.

Design: mummy