Tent set up is not difficult, I do it in the dark…

Design: Modified A-frame
Sleeps: said to sleep 4
Ease of Setup: Not bad with practice
Weight: close to 9lbs.
Price Paid: Under $200 if I rember

Tent set up is not difficult, I do it in the dark most of the time. A little heavy, the most I packed was 50 miles over a week. As for keeping you dry I had good luck, had it out in few windy and rainy trips got a little wet, but hey you're outdoors. Camped out in the snow also. Only had 4 in once--tight, with 2 a castle.

It is essentially a Timberline with an added center…

Design: 3 season
Ease of Setup: easy set-up, have set this up in total darkness by light from auto headlamps
Weight: 6 lbs
Price Paid: shop around - anywhere from $100-$200

It is essentially a Timberline with an added center hoop that pulls out the walls of the tent, dramatically increasing interior space. A good tent for the money. It held up well during flash flooding in Kings Canyon one March (provided you know to pitch it up under one of the large Sequoias) kept main flooring dry and only the corners filled with water.

I thought it did a remarkable job when I saw expensive dome tents hammered by the same storm I weathered.

Recommend highly: seamseal, seamseal, seamseal.

While hiking the Grand Canyon it converted to a screen tent simply by not putting the rainfly on and did excellent job of keeping no-see-ums out, which other tents let in.

For $100 + - go buy one!!!