ExOfficio Mundi Check Shirt

rated 4.0 of 5 stars (1)
photo: ExOfficio Mundi Check Shirt hiking shirt

Price Historic Range: $38.97

Disclosure: The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

This a great lightweight shirt that can be used on the trail or in a city. I like the breathability of the fabric and the fact that it is practically wrinkle free.

Pros

• Breathable fabric
  • Wrinkle resistant
  • Good looking
  • UPF 20 rated

Cons

• None

As with most ExOfficio clothes, the Mundi plaid short sleeve shirt can be used while hiking, backpacking, traveling, or simply hanging out. I found its lightweight breathable fabric to work quite well during hikes with temperatures up to the mid 80s Fahrenheit. The cotton/polyester blended fabric has a nice skin feel and the polyester adds to the wrinkle-free nature of the shirt.

A medium fit me perfectly and the cut of the shirt gives it a slim profile. I think it looks good tucked in or worn out. The shirt has one breast pocket and comes in either green or blue plaid. Because this shirt can be worn during such a wide variety of activities it will be in my bag on my next overseas trip.

The accompanying photo of the Mundi shirt was taken with the shirt coming directly from the dryer.
IMG_6819-1.jpg

Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for purposes of this review, but the opinions expressed are my own.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I kept the product after testing.)