Five Ten Jet7

photo: Five Ten Jet7 climbing shoe

Price Historic Range: $79.98-$144.95
Reviewers Paid: $125.00

I will agree with other reviews that these shoes are not very comfortable, but you can't beat the performance. The fact that you don't have to lace them up is a huge bonus, and the downturned toe makes footwork a breeze. Rad shoes for anyone who like to boulder hard on steep rock.

The toe is definitely the best part of these shoes by the way. Size of feet doesn't matter. The heel on these shoes however does not fit me very well, but then again, I have never had a climbing shoe that does.

Overall, a bomb shoe for bouldering...

Materials: rubber, rubber and more rubber
Use: bouldering, limestone roofs, gritty basalt
Break-in Period: a week maybe?
Price Paid: ???

I just recently bought these shoes. The shoes I had before these were the evolv Talons. Both are good shoes.

The Jet Sevens have a stiff soles and the rubber is harder. They are really uncomfortable, my toes bleed by the end of the day, but that's because I usually wear a 12 in climbing shoes, and I got a 10.5 in these.

They're great shoes, but there are some downsides to them. The evolvs are a better shoe in my opinion if you're looking to do some serious climbing. The Jet Sevens are a great outdoor shoe though.

Use: Roof, overhang routes