Have a question about liner socks? Get answers in the gear selection forum.
A very good sock (liner sock) that is now my only…
Price Paid: $9
A very good sock (liner sock) that is now my only choice as a liner and even sometimes just as a very thin sock. I have trialled many makes and models of liner socks and so far this model is not bumped from the top.
- odor control
- fit and stability
- ease of washing and quick drying at camp / in tent / over night
- good at moisture transfer
- comfortable and no blisters even if soaked wet
- they do eventually wear out (ah, that is a little humor)
- the odor control and the gray color of the sock does diminish.
Yes, I do recommend and would (did) buy again from REI.