Gatorade Propel Powder Pack

photo: Gatorade Propel Powder Pack drink

Price Current Retail: $6.38

Propel is an electrolyte beverage that comes in a 2.4 gram pouch. It's a zero calorie drink. It comes in three flavors. I chose the grape.

Pros

• NO sugar
  • Electrolyte
  • 10 packs per box
  • 210 mg sodium
  • Added vitamins

Cons

• Cost, unless on sale

SANY0553.jpg

Propel electrolyte replacement pouches you just add to your water bottle. During the summer and spring I watch electrolytes like most hikers. I found that I wanted less sugar in my drinks. I was recommended Propel and it was easy to find at my grocers. You find it where Gatorade is sold.

My store runs a pretty good sale on two boxes. It's recommended to pour a pouch in a 20-oz bottle of water. I keep one empty 20-oz plastic bottle with me just for drinks.

The mix has Vit E 5.4 mg and VIT B6 1mg VitC 24mg and Niacin 10mg VIT b12 .05 mg .natural flavor and maltidextrin salt ascorbic acid monotassium phosphate sucrlose.

This is a good replacement for regular Gatorade when I want less sugar and sweating. It has a grape flavor. I also tried the berry flavor they have. If you're looking to cut down on your sugar this is a good option.

Experience

I am a trail club member and a member of the Appalachian Trail Club Long Distance Hikers Association and been hiking since 13 years old.

Price Paid: 2 for $5 at grocers

KiwiKlimber

Is my math correct, that these work out to $0.25 per pouch?

denis daly

Kiwi I get them from foodlion the always run them on sale...

Win Kora Wool Activewear for Year-Round Adventuring

Klean Kanteen 27oz Classic Review

GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Dualist HS Review

NiteCore NU25 Review

Which Leather Waterproofing/Conditioner Do You Use and Why?

Zamberlan Baffin GT Review