Great for mounting on your vehicle or pup for basecamp.

Summary

Great for mounting on your vehicle or pup for basecamp.

Pros

• Very thin and lightweight
  • Works great in low light

Cons

• Expensive

Very good solar panel. I mounted this on top of my pop-up camper. One of these panels in good sunlight will keep my camper battery charged for an entire week using the lights fairly conservatively and running the water pump when needed.

They are also chainable. What I mean is you can plug up to four of these together for 120w of power. Also you can purchase a portable stand which will hold four panels and can be placed anywhere on the ground.

This panel is great for our intended use and I can find no fault with it in the 9 months we've owned it, other than it's awfully expensive.

Russ Bailey

30 watts per panel is the output at solar noon only - for a few minutes if aimed correctly. This is about the only use - on a stationary unit - if it is parked in a sunshiny (hot) location. In the shade the output would be next to zero.

Russ Bailey

Not to mention it is horribly expensive