GoLite Wenatchee PrimaLoft

rated 4.50 of 5 stars

GoLite is no longer in business, and the Wenatchee PrimaLoft has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best synthetic insulated jackets for 2020.

photo: GoLite Wenatchee PrimaLoft synthetic insulated jacket

Men's
Price Historic Range: $74.99-$99.99
Women's
Price Historic Range: $74.99-$99.99

Nice jacket for when it gets cold.

Pros

• Pit zips are awesome for regulating body temp
  • Synthetic fill works when wet
  • Cost

Cons

• Fits big through the waist
  • Doesn't stuff into its own pocket

I've been using this jacket for about four months now (Colorado winter/spring) and I really like it.

Down is getting more expensive so after shopping down I decided to go synthetic and I'm glad I did. We've had a wet spring in Colorado. I've seen the temp drop 10-15 degrees in an hour so the pit zips have come in very handy.

This jacket works in town and in the backcountry and will keep you comfortable in a wide range of temperatures.

I think my torso length puts me in between sizes so I went with an XL. It fits big through the waist but it's not that much of a concern for me.

The cost of this jacket is why I got it, it's super cheap compared to many other brands on the market that are comparable.

I'm now realizing that it was not good to move near a Golite store. I really like this brand and the low cost of their gear when it's still high quality. I shop there a lot!!

How to Get Outside and Recreate Responsibly this Winter

Hoka TenNine Hike GTX Review

Jetboil MiniMo Cooking System Review

ZJ Sport Epic Medium Wing Paddle Review

Does anyone have plans to build something like this