Great backpack for women! Highly recommend the medium…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

Great backpack for women! Highly recommend the medium for average height females.

Pros

• Rain cover included
  • Fits nicely
  • Roomy
  • Lots of outside pouches/pockets

Tried this item on in a Gander Mountain Store. I like it. Had previously been using a spare pack that my boyfriend had, which was quite a bit large for me. I loved this, one but couldn't afford to buy it at the time.

Unbeknownst to me, he went back for it a few days later and hid it for Christmas! Mine is a grey blue color and I absolutely love it!

It makes a huge difference in your hike when your pack fits you right. I can get everything in there I need and it has extra pockets on the sides and a long pouch on the back. I also like the zippered pockets on the hip belt where I can easily access my EpiPen and headlamp if needed without having to unpack and dig for it.