humangear GoToob+

photo: humangear GoToob+ storage container

Price Current Retail: $3.99-$27.95
Historic Range: $3.99-$27.95

Disclosure: The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

Great container for camping condiments.

Pros

• Great size
  • Locking cap
  • Squeezable
  • Reusable

With the GoToob+, I decided to homemake a special hot dog sauce ahead of time and bring it to the campsite with me in the GoToob+.  It worked perfectly! I especially love the new feature, called the LoopLock that slips up over the top of the cap as an extra security against leaks. When I have all my food packed for camping, the last thing I want to think about is leaking sticky sauce all over everything. Awesome feature.

Here is the recipe for the Sweet Campin’ Sauce:

• 1/2 tsp Onion powder
  • 1/4 cup Honey
  • 3/4 cup Ketchup
  • 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 3/4 cup Brown sugar
  • 1 tsp Cider vinegar

Mix all these together in a saucepan until all sugars are dissolved and ingredients are melted together. Allow to cool slightly and pour carefully into your GoToob+ and snap on the LoopLock. Throw into your camping cooler and enjoy some high-class dogs as you camp!

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I kept the product after testing.)

Welcome to Trailspace, Ashley! Thanks for the review and recipe. How did you end up winning this from humangear?

Ashley Craft INCENTIVIZED REVIEWER

Hey Alicia! I am a "Ranger" for The Dyrt website and app and sometimes receive free gear in exchange for an unbiased review. I'd love to do that for Trailspace as well! I also love to make epic YouTube videos with the gear!