Q&A

Have a question about storage containers? Get answers in the gear selection forum.

Great container for camping condiments. With the GoToob+,…

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review. I kept the product after testing.)

Summary

Great container for camping condiments.

Pros

• Great size
  • Locking cap
  • Squeezable
  • Reusable

With the GoToob+, I decided to homemake a special hot dog sauce ahead of time and bring it to the campsite with me in the GoToob+.  It worked perfectly! I especially love the new feature, called the LoopLock that slips up over the top of the cap as an extra security against leaks. When I have all my food packed for camping, the last thing I want to think about is leaking sticky sauce all over everything. Awesome feature.

Here is the recipe for the Sweet Campin’ Sauce:

• 1/2 tsp Onion powder
  • 1/4 cup Honey
  • 3/4 cup Ketchup
  • 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 3/4 cup Brown sugar
  • 1 tsp Cider vinegar

Mix all these together in a saucepan until all sugars are dissolved and ingredients are melted together. Allow to cool slightly and pour carefully into your GoToob+ and snap on the LoopLock. Throw into your camping cooler and enjoy some high-class dogs as you camp!

Disclosure: The reviewer received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.

Welcome to Trailspace, Ashley! Thanks for the review and recipe. How did you end up winning this from humangear?

Ashley Craft INCENTIVIZED REVIEWER

Hey Alicia! I am a "Ranger" for The Dyrt website and app and sometimes receive free gear in exchange for an unbiased review. I'd love to do that for Trailspace as well! I also love to make epic YouTube videos with the gear!