Hydaway 18oz Spout Lid Bottle

Weight 5 oz
Expanded Height 6 in
Collapsed Height 1.5 in
Diameter 3.75 in

The Hydaway Bottle is a collapsible water bottle that fits in the palm of your hand. It's a lightweight, efficient alternative to traditional plastic water bottles.

Pros

• It's lightweight
  • The design is innovative
  • And it's cost effective

Cons

• I'm skeptical of the durability of this product.
  • I don't love the idea of creating more plastic products to eliminate plastics.

MSRP: $25-35

Capacity: 18 ounces

Weight: 5 ounces

The Hydaway Collapsible Water Bottle fits in the palm of your hand, comes in a lovely array of colors, and features a clever handle on the top. Designed to aid in the elimination of single-use plastics, this water bottle exhibits innovation at its finest.

hyd4.jpg

After a few weeks of use, I determined that it's impressively leak-proof. And I really like that you can collapse this water bottle and stash it for later. Other reviewers complained that the shape is inefficient. But I disagree. The malleability of this bottle makes it easy to keep it from sliding out of your backpack pockets.

hyd2.jpg
This product is travel-friendly, efficient, and cost-effective. My only concern is the potential durability. After a few months of use, it shows little sign of wear. But the material doesn't seem like it'd last as long as harder plastics or metal. Overall, I think the design of this water bottle is brilliant. And I'd recommend it to other users.

Experience

As a long-distance backpacker with experience in manufacturing, I spend a lot of time reviewing the latest gear. I had the pleasure of owning the Hydaway Collapsible Water Bottle for several months before reviewing it. And I carried it on several weekend hikes in Colorado.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (Kept it)

The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

Thanks for the review, Mary Beth. I hope you'll let us know how the bottle works out in the long term.

FORLOH Deep Space Half Zip Long Sleeve Top Review