Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth

photo: Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth water bottle

Price Current Retail: $39.95-$110.75
Historic Range: $19.73-$110.75
Reviewers Paid: $30.00-$39.99

The Hydro Flask 32 oz is an amazing product. I enjoy…

Summary

The Hydro Flask 32 oz is an amazing product. I enjoy their marketing and the bright colors that they offer. Beyond the looks the functions of the wide mouth are perfect for all drink types.

Pros

• Strength
  • Design
  • Company

I enjoy that it comes in so many different styles. The best is the insulation is amazing because it has the capability to keep items extremely hot and ice drinks extremely cold.

Hi Sarah, What kind of drinks do you put in your Hydro Flask when camping?

Good at containing heat for liquids. Can be used for…

Summary

Good at containing heat for liquids. Can be used for soups if wanted or drinking liquids.

Pros

• Heat containment

Cons

• Weight

I use the Hydro Flask on overnight trips often. Good for storing ice cold water, then in the morning I will keep my coffee in it. It will keep my water cold for at least a day, I usually finish drinking it before then though.

Durable design, haven't had any problems with it denting after 5+ trips. If you are into very lightweight packing this is probably not necessary since it weighs slightly more than a regular water bottle, but again this is a thermos not just a water bottle.

Can't think of much more to critique it on, overall great item to have.