Reviewers Paid: $134.97
The best bang for the bucks.
- Premium quality 800 fill power goose down 90%+
- Short, Regular, Long sizes in a variety of colors in three temps
- DWR treated 400T 20D ripstop nylon fabric shell
- YKK anti-snag two-way zipper slider
- Wide shoulders and large footbox
- Continuous vertical baffles
- Compression stuff sack
- It's not free, but it's cheap
- Doesn't come with a large long-term storage bag
- I had to buy a breathable $3 laundry bag myself; boohoo
I bought the regular size black/orange Eolus 15 and I'm impressed with the bag. It was shipped fast and delivered boxed in the compression stuff sack, so it needed to be fluffed. I put it in the dryer on low for 20 minutes with my dedicated tennis balls and, voila! The fabric has a very light and silky hand. Using the zipper pull makes for snagless opening and closing of the YKK self-repairing two way zipper. Seams are clean and flawless.
I like the ability to shift the down vertically to adjust for individual comfort and there's ample roominess. Considering its features and price it's "The Best Bang for the Bucks". Highly recommend you buy this, as I'm pleased with mine. Kudos to the customer service team for all their efforts. Good bag; great guys.
My only suggestion would be that I'd prefer a left zip bag and they're all right, but that's alright. It'll be just as warm and comfy.
Buy direct from them at $150 minus $15 for first time buyer and free shipping total cost was $135. For a 15-degree 800 fill down bag? Dat's what I'm talkin' 'bout. They've sold out before, so don't hesitate.
They have numerous bags, tents, and a line of hybrid hammock compatible sleeping bags at great values sold direct to consumer.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $134.97 shipped online direct from HYKE & BYKE