Icebreaker 260 Midweight Tech Top

Kids'
Price Historic Range: $29.40-$54.99
Girls'
Price Historic Range: $32.99-$70.00

Was very hesitant to try, but this is one of the best buys I've ever made. In 26 degrees and only a wind shell after hiking only fifteen minutes, this keep me DRY  and WARM.

It is a must if you are out in cold and doing hiking/backpacking. I will be looking for more to supplement my wardrobe...a lighter and heavy weight.

I just cannot say enough good things about this base layer...A MUST HAVE  for hiking/backpacking.

KiwiKlimber

I recently found one of these at 60-70% off. I tried it on with the full intention of buying it and realized how incredibly short the torso length is. I've never worn on a base layer with such a short torso length. Even though it was a good deal, I decided not to buy.

Icebreaker rules! Looks great, non odor, and great temperature regulation.

Pros

• Unsurpassed temperature regulation
  • Practically odor proof
  • Dries quickly
  • Looks great

After discovering Icebreaker products, I tossed all of my synthetic layers. I use the 260 as a mid weight layer and keep it in my pack to toss on when stating still in moderately cool weather.

Over a 150 tank and under the 320 full zip, I am good for temps down to 20°F.

I love the way it resists odor and maintains insulation properties even when wet, and Icebreaker's designs always look good too!

Price Paid: Can't remember exactly, but it was a great deal from Sierra Trading Post

I also like Icebreaker layers, Judy. It took me a while to actually buy one (on sale) due to price, but once I did it became a favorite layer. I think they're very versatile for year-round use.

Final Days: Review Your Gear to Win Kora Wool Layers