Icebreaker Exp 320 Conquest Hood

The Exp 320 Conquest Hood has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best wool jackets for 2021.

photo: Icebreaker Exp 320 Conquest Hood wool jacket

Men's
Price Historic Range: $164.49-$165.00
Reviewers Paid: $60.00
Women's
Price Historic Range: $114.99-$165.00

Greetings, i had my Conquest Hood stolen from my car. If anyone out there has the fall 2007 model & would like to sell it, i don't care what condition it's in. It travelled everywhere with me & i'm a nerd. i loved that model, so don't hesitate, any time, on, monchein@gmail.com, my name is Dan. bye

Price Paid: ?

Yum, Yum, Yum. Wool, check, monkey paws, check, balaclava hood, check, full zip, check. This piece has it all. It's warm, light, fits great and moves with me in every direction. Uber-technical in every way it is the piece I would design. I use it for most everything. After I put it on it stays on, usually for the rest of the day.

I like the hood and monkey paws especially. If it is just that little bit cooler then my comfort range I put them to use and they do their part to block wind and give me a few extra degrees. It is made to layer over their Mondo-Zip and it does well, looks good. Great piece of gear.

If you have read any of my other reviews you would see that I work in the outdoor industry so get a substantial discount on this gear. That being said I didn't have a choice on the color, I got it in atomic but would have rather had black. Also the hood pokes up a little bit so it doesn't have the perfectly contoured look the pictures may present. Doesn't hurt performance in any way, just a fashion caveat.

Fabric: wool