Katabatic Gear Flex 22°F

Excellent quality and warmer than advertised quilt.

Summary

Excellent quality and warmer than advertised quilt. A blanket style sleeping bag that will truly keep the cold out. The Katabatic attachment system, down filled collar, and draft blocking foot box closure guard you from the cold. When you need some ventilation, the zippered foot box allows you to completely open to a blanket. The options in between are endless, and create a truly flexible sleep system.

Pros

• Multifunctional
  • Zippered footbox
  • Unique attachment system
  • Down collar

Cons

• Pricey

After very long research on all kinds of quilts and sleeping bags I decided on the Katabatic Flex 22°F - Wide 6', 850fp HyperDRY Duck Down.

I like sleeping on my side or belly and like to bring my knees up which I can't with a mummy sleeping bag. I feel very restricted in a sleeping bag. I just love this and the flexibility it gives me in case I want to use it as a blanket.

The quality is just super. Pricey, yes, but I always say, cry once and enjoy longer.

You can buy it at https://katabaticgear.com/shop/flex-22-sleeping-bag/

Thanks for the review, Eric. Enjoy your quilt.