I have owned the Keen Jamestown nubuck sandal (with…

Materials: leather
Use: walking around the house, yard, grocery shopping, visits to the mall, beach, and numerous other activities. I'm 60 years old, so I don't do hiking!
Break-in Period: None
Weight: 135 pounds
Price Paid: About $70

I have owned the Keen Jamestown nubuck sandal (with the piece that goes around the heel) for 4 years and they are incredible. They are extremely comfortable with great arch support. I'm impressed! That being said, I'm not easily impressed! They go everywhere and I find they are stable in most wet weather conditions; however, I've not worn them in snow, but I do wear them all summer long. They also didn't need breaking in which was great. When does one come across a shoe that doesn't need breaking in? Anyway, Keens are my favorite shoes and my feet never hurt or get tired in them.

The Jamestown has been discontinued.

The Keen Jamestown is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 9, 2008 at US Outdoor Store.

"Adventures can be found in many ways"—Oliver, Reviewer of the Month

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir UberLite Review