These are so comfy and I always have some kind of…

Materials: soft leather
Use: travel,walking,shopping,cute
Break-in Period: none

These are so comfy and I always have some kind of issues with shoe-blisters, rubbing etc. Just make sure you get a half size smaller because they are soft leather and do stretch out a little. I LOVE THEM :)

I got them a couple years ago and can't find them anymore. If anyone know where to buy them let me know. Thanks.

When I tried on these shoes, I bought a half size…

When I tried on these shoes, I bought a half size smaller than usual because they felt sloppy on my feet. The smaller size was a bit sloppy, but I liked them so much I bought them any way.

I wore them for about 4 hours and the back strap was so stretched out that it wouldn't stay up. I wet the strap and let it dry but that still didn't work to well. If anyone has had a similar problem, I would like to remedy this. Thanks

The Rosarita has been discontinued.

The Keen Rosarita is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 4, 2008 at Altrec Outdoors.

Want $700 Worth of Leatherman Tools? Review Your Gear.

"Adventures can be found in many ways"—Oliver, Reviewer of the Month

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir UberLite Review