Historic Range: $116.98-$179.95
Reviewers Paid: $135.00
- Stitching is great and the zippers are tough.
- Plenty of room for everything I have and use
- None! After carring an army pack loaded, this is lightweight fully loaded
It holds a lot of gear. I have a bad habit of overloading the pack, but the compression straps hold everything tight. And after you fit it to yourself it feels like you are carrying a third of the weight. It's easy to organize your gear to get at what you use the most.
I also use the Ribz Front Pack to carry my binos, water filter, and poncho along with first aid and fire starting etc. Great pack.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $135
Love this pack. Get it, you will love it too. Nice and roomy. Fits the women's shape.
- Proper design and fit for women sizes
- Easy access to large compartment
- Lots of strapping to add stuff
- Needs two pockets on waist belt
I got this pack after researching the net and really love it. The sleeping bag compartment is handy for fast packing. Its roomy main compartment is great for the tent and air mat storage and easy to get to by the side zipper.
The strapping is great for trekking pole storage when not needed. Lots of storage for little items that you need on the trail. The shoulder straps are just right for my small frame.
This women's pack is designed for the curves of a woman, I tried the men's version s/m and the straps were too wide for a comfortable fit.
Source: received it as a personal gift