Super comfortable hiking pants. I wear these on almost…

Source: bought it new (Purchased new from Little River Trading Company)

Summary

Super comfortable hiking pants. I wear these on almost every hiking trip. Despite the price, I highly recommend them.

Pros

• Fit great
  • Quick drying

Cons

• Stain easily
  • Not great for cold weather

After nearly biting the $85 bullet several times, I finally pulled the trigger and purchased these pants. After the initial sticker shock, I have not been disappointed in the least. They are true to size and fit great.

I find myself wearing these pants off the trail quite often. They are very comfortable. Pockets are well placed and right sized. Abrasion resistance is very good. The angle behind the knees is not a gimmick... It makes for a very relaxed and natural fit.

Since purchasing these pants, I have bought several other garments from Kuhl. The fit and finish are very good, if not excellent, on all. I've had my Revovlr pants for almost three years now and they are still holding up great. They have been worn on many hikes and other occasions and they are my go-tos for most trips.

image.png
Kuhl Revolvr pants in action...
image.png
Kuhl Revolvr pants @ rest!

image.png
(Image from the internet showing the angled knee gussets and pocket placement)

Nice review, Joe! Thanks for taking the time to share it.