I use the Leatherman C305, which apparently is no…

Summary

I use the Leatherman C305, which apparently is no longer available. It's the same knife except the body is solid. After buying my first C305, I bought three more. I've given them as gifts and to have as spares.

You have no idea how handy it is to have a flat head and Phillips screw driver in your pocket...cabinet handle needs tightening? Handle on the frying pot a little loose? License plate rattling? Bolt lock on the door a little loose? Was that screw on the back of the computer cranked down a little more than thumb-tight?

Now add the bottle opener for your favorite beer and one hand deployment of the blade and you've got a tool you'll use EVERY DAY. Oh, and the pocket clip keeps it handy so you don't have to fish around in your pocket when you do need it.

The e305 has been discontinued.

No price on record.

The Leatherman e305 is not available from the stores we monitor.

Swiftwick Pursuit Four Sock Review