Pros? Built in face shield is AWESOME.  Built in…

Pros? Built in face shield is AWESOME.  Built in mitts, lots of pockets, pit zips.

Cons? Am on my second Loki Meta (women's); weak zipper stitching on the side pockets on both jackets.

Returned the first one, took over a month (!!) to get a replacement, leaving me without a winter coat (not good!).  I gave up on that, and ended up going to a 2nd dealer.  After failure by jacket #2, the new dealer advised me they would see about getting it fixed or replaced.

Long story short, no contact from Loki, and now I am to bring the jacket back in March (when it's not -30 Celsius) to get the zipper replaced.

Emailed Loki? NO response. Very disappointed by the company. Don't think I'll buy another jacket from them, because for $325, I expect quality and service.

Loki LLC BRAND REP

Melissa, we do apologize if there was a lapse in proper customer service in regards to the defects on your jacket. I know this review is a few years old and I'm not sure how'd you feel about giving us another shot, but I would love to try and help. Please feel free to e-mail me at stephen@lokiusa.com and I'll do everything I can to try and correct past mistakes. Thanks!

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All META Hard Shell versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the META Hard Shell. Read all reviews »