The best soft-shell I've ever owned. Couldn't believe…

Fabric: Polartec PoweShield

The best soft-shell I've ever owned. Couldn't believe the deal at STP. Still some left! Get one!

PowerShield is super-stretchy, but tough! I've banged the jacket around a lot...still in great shape. Superior to Schoeller 400b fabric, which I liked in my previous soft-shell. It's a perfect soft-shell fabric. Only 2 chest pockets, but they're huge and mesh-lined for adjstments of your core temp(material breathes well w/ out vents).

Like most of L.A.'s designs, the casual or flatlanders won't like the athletic fit or the purpose-built design. This jacket is perfect for alpinism and winter mountain biking in all but the most severe conditions (where I shouldn't be playing anyways-too many years in SoCal). VERY water resistant and wind-proof. It's very light and surprisingly warm for its thin fabric profile. Amazing product...well done.