Legendary. It is hard to write a review on boots that…

Summary

Legendary.

Pros

• Solid

Cons

• Expensive

It is hard to write a review on boots that you cannot find any real faults with.

My dad bought a pair 15 years ago. Almost every day he walks/run in the mountains in Lofoten for 10 to 15 miles. It is boot torture.

They still work. Their durability is legendary, and most people have these for life.

I got mine a year ago and I have used them on every hike since (around 20 to 30 miles a week).

I just love them.

But...these boots fit my feet. You have to try them on.

These are rugged hight boots made for of trail hiking in Sweden and Norway, not for PCT.

Lundhags use CERTECH for the lower part of the boot. It makes it watertight, but it does not let moisture out. I knew about it before I got my boots and I don’t mind.

They are expensive, just around 550$.

Thanks for sharing a review of these, Even. I'd love to see some pictures or your boots (or your dad's), and the terrain you're tackling in these.