MAC-Gear 35 Degree Down Top Quilt

rated 0.5 of 5 stars (1)
photo: MAC-Gear 35 Degree Down Top Quilt top quilt

Price MSRP: $90.00

Terrible customer service! Paid for four quilts...two…

Price Paid: $400 for four quilts

Summary

Terrible customer service!

Pros

• None

Cons

• Terrible customer service
  • No communication
  • Did not get what paid for

Paid for four quilts...two 35-degree underquilts and two 35-degree top quilts. Kept asking for tracking info when they shipped as have problems with packages being delivered to wrong address in neighborhood. Never received tracking. I called and emailed several times.

Finally received an "Order Complete" email. A week went by, two weeks, three weeks, a month, and still no quilts or tracking information. Finally five weeks after order was supposedly complete I received two quilts. Four days later received the other two.

Next kicker on top of the lack of communication and poor customer service was I received the incorrect quilts. The 35-degree quilts are supposed to have tube baffles. I received the 40-degree quilts with square baffles. I emailed them, but of course no response, so I want to share my experience so hopefully everyone will steer clear.

I would have been better off making Costco conversion quilts myself.

That sounds frustrating, Bryce. I hope you'll let us know how this resolves. Good luck!

1 year ago