Like the other reviewer mentioned, these shoes do…

Like the other reviewer mentioned, these shoes do fit tight. I am a guy who wears size 12.5/13 street shoes, and I ordered these climbing shoes in 13.5. I am glad that I did because even 13.5 fits tight. Yes, I know that your toes are supposed to curl in climbing shoes, but they should still feel comfortable.

I am stuffing mine with newspaper, which will hopefully help the rubber relax. It's high quality rubber, but by sitting in a box the rubber has shriveled. This makes the fit seem even tighter. Maybe after a few climbs it won't be as bad.

These shoes are definitely a bargain at $40. Just do yourself a favor and order them larger than you normally would.

By the way, the color is a purple/blue, and it changes depending on the lighting.

Fits 1/2 to 1 full size smaller than 5.10 climbing…

Fits 1/2 to 1 full size smaller than 5.10 climbing shoes.

The Maniac has been discontinued.

The Mad Rock Maniac is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 11, 2019 at Sierra.

Congratulations, Seth and Maine Coast Heritage Trust

Six Moon Designs Pack Pod Review

Vargo Titanium Alcohol Stove Review

Mystery Ranch Coulee 40 Review

Big Agnes Pumphouse Ultra Review

Canoe Route Maps what do the P numbers mean?