Mammut Extreme Ultimate WS Jacket

I wanted a very technical softshell without insulating…

Fabric: windstopper softshell

I wanted a very technical softshell without insulating layer to cover a wider range of use (insulation being handled by the fleece) and a better heat control and with a great comfort while moving. I went for the Mammut Extreme Ultimate WS Jacket that I tested during my last mountaineering outings in April.

Overview:

Ultra-modern and technical softshell jacket made of several protection layers for a perfect windproofness and a good protection in extreme conditions while still offering breathability and durability. It is best suited for winter and alpine activities.

Opinion :

This jacket is just perfect ; excellent protection, breathability and what a comfort! With this sofshell Mammut has designed a very nice cloth faithful to its technical, high-tech and reliable product line[...] All it’s qualities make this jacket one of the best softshell of my collection and I recommend it to everyone who is into mountaineering.

For full review with details on advantages/drawbacks and detailed opinion, check the articl on my blog at http://www.tozai-trek.com/lang/en/2010/06/mammut-extreme-ultimate-ws-jacket/

The Extreme Ultimate WS Jacket has been discontinued.

No price on record.

The Mammut Extreme Ultimate WS Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor.

Six Moon Designs Silver Shadow Review