Harness is lightweight and durable. It allows for…

Price Paid: $70 (on sale)

Summary

Harness is lightweight and durable. It allows for great flexibility and ease of movement. Leg straps are elastic loaded providing perfect fit for legs and saving time.

Pros

• Flexible

Cons

• Leg straps can feel slightly uncomfortable while Belaying but what harness doesn't

I have used this harness both indoors and outdoors (New England Sport climbing) for about two years. I regularly climb 5.12+ and this harness works great for difficult leg movement and harness does not bunch or feel uncomfortable while climbing.  It is lightweight but feels durable as well. The leg straps are elastic loaded saving you time from having to adjust the straps manually.

The only thing I don't like about this harness is that it can feel somewhat uncomfortable while belaying, but what harness doesn't feel uncomfortable at times while belaying. I do wish there was a double back option for the waist strap. I only say this for peace of mind, I have never had the strap buckle slip at all.

Overall a great product from Mammut and I recommend it to climbers looking for a lightweight harness.