Marmot ATV Jacket

The ATV Jacket has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best soft shell jackets for 2020.

photo: Marmot ATV Jacket soft shell jacket

Men's
Price Historic Range: $53.97-$175.00
Reviewers Paid: $125.00
Women's
Price Historic Range: $26.97-$180.00

Do you have a jacket it seems like you always wear, no matter the ocassion or weather? That's what the ATV is for me.

The jacket is much more abrasion resistant than my MH Alchemy and breaths MUCH better as well. It is not as warm, but I don't care/don't need it for the applications I use it for. The entire jacket is stretchy but not to the point of compromise the fabric's protection. The waist can be tightened through draw cords terminating in each zipped pocket.

The jacket is almost three years old and shows almost no wear although it is used at least every week minus the two months of summer we get here in Alaska. Even then it's good for resisting rain. I have used this jacket while on the trail many times but now I use it casually because I like it so much. I would buy again in a heartbeat if I got a good deal on it (I don't NEED one now...)

I hightly recommend this jacket if you want warmth while running in cold conditions due to its breathability and warmth. I would not attempt using it while running in WARM conditions because it would be too warm (no pit zips either.) It is also fantastic while hiking.

How to Get Outside and Recreate Responsibly this Winter

Hoka TenNine Hike GTX Review

Jetboil MiniMo Cooking System Review

ZJ Sport Epic Medium Wing Paddle Review

Going Higher Art Loeb Trl

Does anyone have plans to build something like this