Weight 8.6 oz / 243.8 g
Main Material 60d 100% Nylon 3.2 oz / yd
Reinforcement Material 00% Polyester Superfabric 10.2 oz / yd, Washable Goatskin Leather 0.6
Lining Material DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining
Insulation Material Primaloft One®

Product is good. Runs way large. Customer service…

Price Paid: About $100

Summary

Product is good. Runs way large. Customer service is non-existent in trying to exchange.

Pros

• I do a lot of winter photography, mostly dogsledding. Out stationary for hours and need warm fingers. Gloves do a great job keeping fingers warm and nimble.

Cons

• My cons have to do with Marmot customer service. It doesn’t exist. The mitts run way large and I simply cannot connect with them to facilitate an exchange. My first and last purchase from Marmot.

Purchased the gloves for winter photography. I usually wear XL mittens, so that’s what I ordered. Turns out the mitts run way large. Several attempts via email and telephone to contact customer service were fruitless. After trying for two weeks, I’ve given up and am left just sharing a review.

The mitts are very good and if you can get them from someone reputable I would encourage you too. Do NOT purchase anything from Marmot.

Experience

I spend a lot of time in the snow, usually doing photography. My gear includes Baffin, North Face, Simms, Canada Goose, and one pair of Marmot mitts. Tragically disappointed in Marmot customer service, so I will not be buying their products again.

Welcome to Trailspace, Aladino! Thanks for the review of these mitts. I've been thinking a lot about the ideal winter photography setup for gloves/mitts.

Hersh Johnson

Another example that "bigger is not always better." Its not uncommon once good companies get bought up they lose what made them great and that usually is CS.

Good feel to it and very comfy...not the warmest but…

Good feel to it and very comfy...not the warmest but cozy.

Good mitt for anything but outdoor activities like skiing or snowboarding.