Marmot Greenland Baffled Jacket

Main Material 100% Polyester DWR Ripstop 1.2 oz / yd
Lining Material 100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.8 oz / yd
Insulation Material 800+ Fill Power Goose Down

Q&A

Have a question about down insulated? Get answers in the gear selection forum.

Very warm, lightweight and "packable," also very comfortable.

Summary

Very warm, lightweight and "packable," also very comfortable. Of course this means that the fabric is a bit delicate. Suitable for serious cold weather and periods of inactivity. If you are moving or working, this jacket typically stays off.

Pros

• Warm

Cons

• Delicate

Good sized pockets on inside to keep water bottle from freezing. Good sized outside pockets for hand and stuff you need to have readily accessible.

Put this jacket on in 30 degree weather... way too…

Fill: 800

Put this jacket on in 30 degree weather... way too warm.

Put it on in 20 degree weather with ~30mph winds, AWESOME. I didn't even need a hat, because the hood is so damn warm.

I'll report back when I get it out in some winter camping blizzards!

This jacket is very warm. The construction is good…

Fill: Down
Price Paid: exchange

This jacket is very warm. The construction is good seems very durable for its materials. The fit is tight but comfortable. I would say that this jacket is the best I have ever owned.

I was wearing it in -5 weather with a wind chill rating of -45 and it was still warm. I had no drafts even in the 30-50 mi/h winds. Great jacket.