The Northshore offers a waterproof shell and fleece…

Fabric: Polyester, nylon

The Northshore offers a waterproof shell and fleece liner. Both the jacket and liner have pit zips, which allows me to fully customize my venting options. The full body mesh lining aids in removing sweat vapor.

One thing: the jacket should have more pockets, the hood's a bit flimsy, but useful. I have concerns about the shell's durability, but it hasn't failed me in the year I've owned it.

Great for staying warm outdoors, but don't consider using this one for ANY winter sports.

Marmot is NOT "FOR LIFE" as their moto states. This…

Fabric: PreCip

Marmot is NOT "FOR LIFE" as their moto states. This jacket is worthless to anyone who sets foot in the woods, and the customer service was useless. Three days after owning it, I took it out for a hike in Tennessee's Savage Gulf. One tiny scrape from a briar and the thing is coming apart. Shipped it to Marmot and they shipped it back without fixing it and told me that they would CHARGE ME $120 to replace three panels on it. Now after several washes AS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS, the interior fabric cracking and leaking in the rain. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER MARMOT PRODUCT AS LONG AS I LIVE!

The Men's Northshore Jacket has been discontinued.

The Marmot Men's Northshore Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 4, 2019 at CampSaver.com.

Win a Helle Wabakimi Knife by "Survivorman" and a Kupilka FireSteel