Matador NanoDry Shower Towel

I have used several backpacking towels over the years…

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.)

Summary

I have used several backpacking towels over the years and they have all suffered in three ways that Matador managed to fix. They are either too small, too heavy and bulky, or not effective at drying, and some fit into all three categories.

Matador solved all these problems with the NanoDry Towel. The first thing I noticed with these towels was just how light they were. When you take them out of their case you will be surprised at how nice it would be to take them backpacking. At the same time when you open them up, they are almost as large as a standard shower towel and can fit around your entire body.

This combination of super thin, light, and large along with excellent drying ability would lead me to highly recommend them.

Pros

• Light
  • Large size
  • Quick drying
  • Carrying case
  • Soft

Cons

• Limited color options
  • Thin

As a member of another website, I am given products to test from time to time in exchange for a review.

The first thing I really appreciated about these towels was the combination of lightweight and large size. They were large enough to wrap around my entire body while drying off yet small and light enough to fit in with my backpacking gear. They do a wonderful job of drying off your body and then you can wring out almost all the water to use it again and dry off another part of your body.

I have only used the towel once or twice so I can't speak to its durability but the construction seems well made and all the stitches are sturdy. The towels are also very soft and feel nice against your body. Overall, these towels are incredibly affordable for how well they work and how can be vital for any camping trip or travel situation where water will be involved but space is a concern.

Disclosure: The reviewer received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.

Please keep us posted on how the towel holds up in the long-term, Asher. Thanks!

Very quick absorbing and drying. Cleverly designed…

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review. I kept the product after testing.)

Summary

Very quick absorbing and drying. Cleverly designed silicon case allows you to easily transport it and let it keep drying on-the-go.

Pros

• Very absorbent fabric
  • NanoDry fabric dries soooo fast
  • Antimicrobial coating so there's no mildew build up
  • Towel has a loop near the middle to hang in shower stalls or hang dry
  • Silicone case clips to anything and keeps it away from your other items in case it's not quite dry

Cons

• I forgot it at a campground a few days later

As a member of another website, I was given this product in exchange for a review.

I have other travel towels, but nothing this size that is this light, this packable, and this quick drying. It's a total keeper.

Well, I actually forgot it at a different campground a few days later, but it's something I am happy to pay to replace. I would wake up, have a shower, lay out the towel on the picnic table, and 10 minutes later it was dry.

Speaking of really cool, let me take a sec to talk about the carry case. It's this silicone thing that comes with a carabiner, so I can hook it outside my bag if it's still wet to keep it away from other stuff but also let it air dry a bit.

Matador-Toiletry-and-Towel.jpg