I've owned this shoe since Jan 2014 and it's best…

Price Paid: 7000 php

Summary

I've owned this shoe since Jan 2014 and it's best for hiking. I use this shoe on my everyday walking as a service engineer at our company. Never worry on my rainy days coz it's a Goretex model.

I think my shoe can last up to another 2 years from now, but I buy a new pair of Moab GTX XCR.

Pros

• Waterproof
  • Strong outsole
  • Fits like a glove
  • Overall performance outside

Cons

• None

It's comfortable to feet, and it fits well.

It has a self-cleaning outsole.

Thanks to Unifly, every time I jump from higher ground using this shoe is a lot of comfort.

Thanks to Goretex, when it's raining I'm on the go.

Sometimes in wet surfaces this shoe is slippery.

I never experience sweat on my feet due to its Goretex technology.

Stay warm, dry, and comfortable.

The design is great for a tropical country like ours.

The technology of this shoe is great—Vibram outsole, Gortex. I like this shoe a lot.

It's made well. And I think this shoe can last up to another 2 years from now.

I brought this shoe in a local mall here in the Philippines last Jan 2014 and I used it until now, but lately this afternoon I buy a new pair of Moab GTX XCR, a Christmas gift for myself.

Overall this product is great for outdoors and just for walking around in the city.

G00SE

Welcome to Trailspace, Rey. In the U.S. that would be an amazing price for these shoes. Congratulations on the great find!

Rey Aguilar

Hey G00SE actually there's a factory outlet near in our province. And the price is half in the mall or in the concept store. When you goole it. Its located in " paseo de sta.rosa " at the province of laguna.

Welcome to Trailspace, Rey. Thanks for sharing a review of your hiking shoes with us. If you have any pictures to share of them in action, those would be great to see.

yup!

Rey Aguilar

on my next adventure i will promise to take some picture..cheers!