Before testing out the Pika 1 L Teapot, I wouldn’t…

The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (Kept it)

Before testing out the Pika 1 L Teapot, I wouldn’t have imagined myself carrying such an accessory. But the 5.2-ounce weight isn’t a terrible burden for someone who forgoes a traditional cookpot. As someone who eats a lot of pre-packaged meals, I usually just boil water to pour into a bag. So, using the Pika 1 L Teapot was a nice experiment.

I think this is an incredibly affordable alternative to your conventional cookpot, which can cost upwards of $100.

fullsizeoutput_c86.jpg

• MSRP: $24.95
  • Weight: 5.2 ounces

Other reviewers gave the Pika 1 L Teapot a 5-star rating, noting that the lid design is clever. It’s quite lightweight, and it’s inexpensive.

I tested the Pika 1 L Teapot in conjunction with the MSR PocketRocket Deluxe (see that review).