Naturehike Tofern Full-Zip White Goose Down Pants
For a $93 price these 700 fill, full side zip down pants are a very good buy. Great as over-pants in winter camp.
- Inexpensive considering features
- Full side zip for easy on-off over other clothing
- 700 fill goose down
- Many uses
- Unknown build quality
- Black is the only color choice
- Unisex sizes run one size small.
I got these full zip down pants from Amazon for winter camp use so I could just zip them on and off over other clothes and that's exactly why I got a size Large.
They seem to have decent quality with good loft but this is an unknown brand so we'll see... They are "made in China," but so are many other down pants from well known brands.
Black is the only color offered, but that's the case with several brand name down pants as well.
->Full side zippers,
->small side pockets,
->waist and zippered fly have snap closures.
->Inside 3" of the cuff is of heavier material
->Outside of cuff has "ski edge protection patch" of heavier material
->Cuffs have captured elastic draw cord
->Waist has Velcro adjusting strips on each side.
WEIGHT->Size Large 2 lbs. + 2 oz. stuff sack
- As mentioned primarily for zip-on winter camp use over travel clothes.
- Worn under my GTX hunting pants and over polar weight long johns they would make them warm for extreme cold weather when I'd also be wearing my Eddie Bauer PEAK XV -30 F. down parka.
- These pants with my light down jacket inside my overstuffed 20 F. Western Mountaineering down bag and winter mattress I'm sure would be warm to 0 F.
- The uinsex sizes run small. Order one size larger than normal. Ex. for a 34" waist order size XL to fit OVER winter pants.
See Montbell's side zip down pants for nearly identical looks, except for the reinforced knees and seat on the much pricier Montbell pants.
Seemingly well made with good materials. So far they fit well over my winter fleece lined pants and inside my GTX hunting pants. Durability remains to be seen.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $93 for size X Large
Where to Buy
You May Like
Current Retail: $62.99
Reviewers Paid: $93.00