Dragonfly™ fills the void for most backpackers with an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and coverage.
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibules with multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with high-arching main polesignificantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Integrated 20D Nylon tub provides an ultralight, waterproof floor, and premium 15D Nylon Ripstop fly is coated in a durable silicone repellent for reliable and durable weather protection.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™offer storage for personal items.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
Here's what other sites are saying:
The lightweight, freestanding NEMO Dragonfly 1 tent offers plenty of livability for backpacking, thanks to its large door, trapezoidal vestibules and a 39 in. peak height.
The Dragonfly Tent might not be the lightest shelter in Nemo's collection of backpacking tents, but it is one of the most spacious for comfier camping. Its three-season versatility pairs a full mesh canopy with a removable rain fly to accommodate warm, summer evenings or cold, rainy, shoulder season weather. The rain fly creates two large vestibules in front of the two zippered doors. The single, hubbed DAC Featherlite NFL pole makes for a quick-and-easy setup. The Dragonfly has a light trail weight just under three pounds, and its small pack size certainly makes an exceptional choice for backpacking.
The Nemo Dragonfly 1-Person Camping Tent - The Nemo Dragonfly 1-Person Camping Tent fills the void for most backpackers with an ideal balance of weight and livability in a free-standing tent. A large trapezoidal vestibule is designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and has multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and coverage.
Nemo Camp & Hike Dragonfly Ultralight Backpacking Tent 2 Person 814041019255. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and coverage.