NEMO Tango Duo 30
Current Retail: $299.96-$399.95
Historic Range: $189.93-$499.95
30°F / -1°C
700 Fill Power Down with DownTek nanotechnology
2 lb 12 oz / 1.3 kg
14 x 10 in / 36 x 25 cm
A great two-person setup—for warm weather. Rating is 30°, but no way is it comfy at 30.
- Slipcover is nice for unioning two pads.
- High quality materials and design
- Lets a ton of air in between the two tent mates
- Sides don't zipper or tuck under you, so again another place for cold to enter.
- Comfy at 40°, cold at 30°
- The pad coupler/slipcover works for two pads, but because it is sewn in the middle, it will not work with a double pad.
Been using this for a couple years now and have been cold several nights. Took it to Utah's Uintahs and froze in the 30's. Took to southern Utah in the 40's and was fine.
I originally did not have insulated pads and that was terrible. But even with insulated pads, this won't keep you warm in the 30's.
Really needs something to connect the quilt to the hood between the two campers to keep the cold out.
We have a Big Agnes Saddle Mountain 15 that is also backless, but the hood connection and the side zips keep the campers significantly warmer.
Source: bought it new