Nike Air Thielsen

rated 5.00 of 5 stars

The Air Thielsen has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best trail running shoes for 2023.

photo: Nike Air Thielsen trail running shoe

I jog 2-3 times a-week (5-miles) and had several running shoes, but the Thielsens I bought from "second sole" (shoe store) were different. The comfort, rough look, and this shoe (Thielsen) did not get wet when I was jogging in wet weather, if I remember correctly. It's been about two years since I've tried to purchase this shoe, but the salesman or owner told me that the company does not make Thielsens anymore!!!

I can't say enough about this shoe. I do a lot of mountain trail running -- most days of the week and all through the year over dirt, snow, ice patches, loose rock, smoothe boulders, steep uphill and downhill. Before I discovered the Air Thielsens, I would go through trail shoes quickly (2-3 months) before the tread would wear out and I would start to slip and slide a lot.

I bought the Air Thielsens I now own well over a year ago. They are still in great shape. I absolutely love these shoes. I want to get a new pair only because they are just beginning to look a little worn. The tread is still fine! These shoes are just amazing. And they are comfortable and they look cool too. I am just completely blown away by the quality of this shoe.

Use: rough trail