Historic Range: $44.93
130 g / 4.59 oz (without battery)
32 mm / 1.26 in
86 mm / 3.39 in
An incredibly powerful headlamp for those who demand performance.
- Incredibly powerful 565 lumens
- Full metal construction
- Waterproof to 2 meters, IPX-8
- Multiple modes
- Battery test built in
- Heavier than most
- Pricey 18650 Li-ion or CR123 batteries
If you demand top of the line performance this is the headlamp for you.
- 100 degree flood beam that will illuminate brightly to 85 meters
- 5 levels of brightness, using an 18650 Li-ion cell;
1 lumen 400 hrs
35 lumens 32 hrs
170 lumens 6.25 hrs
350 lumens 2.75 hrs
565 lumens 1 hr
- red led illumination for 145 hours
- uses an XM-L2 T6 LED
- will tail stand
- high quality headband allows 180 degree swivel up and down
- 2 stage switching to access multiple modes
- built-in battery test will indicate voltage of battery
- Approx. 86 mm x 32 mm
- 130 grams w/o battery
- beacon and SOS modes
The headlamp uses a 100 degree flood beam that can be adjusted with a push button built into the end cap. The headband uses an around and over the head style strap system that holds the light securely on your head. The beam can be adjusted 180 degrees from straight up to straight down if necessary.
I own several headlamps from Petzl to Fenix and I can say this is by far the most powerful headlamp I own. In high mode the headlamp literally turns night into day and it can also be turned down into nightlight mode for the tent or hammock.
I purchased the headlamp from the Canadian NiteCore dealer for around $50 when it first came out and I've been using it for about 4 months now. In my opinion, an incredible deal.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $50