Historic Range: $2.43-$3.00
Reviewers Paid: $2.34-$5.00
Innovative, excellent product for the backpacker.
- Excellent design
- Fun to use
I have used this product since 2008. I purchased two from REI at a clearance price of $2.34 each. I have used this wonderful bowl on all my backpacking trips.
What is to love about this product?
- The material. The material is durable, extremely durable, and easy to clean, very easy to clean.
- The capacity is just right for "cup" of tea, or a bowl of soup, cereal, noodles, whatever.
- The design is ingenious. Simply fold and tuck the three tabs in the three corners and you have a bowl.
- Versatile design can be a plate, a cutting board, a bowl.
- When folded flat, the slick plastic rinses or wipes clean quickly.
- Finally, the fold flat design can be stuffed anywhere in your pack.
- Weighs about an ounce.
I simply do not understand why this product is not used by everyone. It is simply that good.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $2.43
i love these bowls. they hold everything. very versatile, light weight, heck they don't weigh hardly anything.
they can be used for a cutting board, plate bowl, and a fan. i love them. i carry the 2 ex large bowls in my truck, 2 in my camping gear and 2 in my backpack gear.
the bowl however is the only piece that i like. the cup is too small and the plate is just a plate.
Price Paid: $5