Current Retail: $139.95-$155.00
Historic Range: $49.48-$155.00
Reviewers Paid: $86.00
|Weight||1 lb 9 oz / 710 g||1 lb 11 oz / 780 g|
|Capacity||600 cu in / 10 L||600 cu in / 10 L|
[Google Translate: Backpack design is very good, basically no flaws.]
- 三个隔层，适合多种用途（骑行、单日徒步、越野跑训练）[Three compartments, for a variety of uses (riding , one-day trekking, trail running training)]
- 自带3L水袋 [Comes with 3L water bag]
- 做工精致 [Exquisite workmanship]
- 基本没有缺点，颜色选择略少 [Basically no drawbacks, color selection is slightly less]
[Very good small, cost-effective, it can be used to XC riding, one-day trekking, trail running training. Hydration comes with Osprey3L.
The bottom of the backpack is a bicycle repair tools dedicated compartment. There are riding glasses pouch, the inner layer of fabric is non-slip Lint, to prevent scratching the lens. Breathable. Both sides of the belt have a pouch, convenient extract. There are riding helmet and tail hanging points]
Source: received it as a personal gift
This backpack is a great mtn biking pack. One of the best investments I ever made.
- Great bladder
- Bounces around if you have a hard tail
Great overall pack.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $86