Cafe Bustelo Espresso Instant Coffee

Great tasting, single-serve coffee packets. Cafe Bustelo…

Price Paid: $.50 per serving

Summary

Great tasting, single-serve coffee packets.

Pros

• Delicious
  • Convenient

Cons

• Expensive
  • Hard to find

Cafe Bustelo Espresso Instant Coffee is the closest thing to brewed coffee I've had on the trail. I've tried a variety of the instant, single-serve powdered packets and liquid single serve concentrates, and by far prefer this brand.

By following the directions you'll get a brew that tastes like the coffee served in Central and South America, which is typically strong and flavorful. It's the only instant that I don't mind drinking black.

I tried it out after seeing it at a grocery store here in St. Louis, don't remember which one it was, and I haven't been able to find it since! You can buy it online. I pay $12 for 24 servings. If you're looking for a convenient single serve instant coffee this is the ticket! Heat water and add, from the warmth of the hammock:

Thanks for the recommendation, Andy.

No price on record.

The Cafe Bustelo Espresso Instant Coffee is not available from the stores we monitor.

NRS H2Core Silkweight Hoodie Review