Chinese Canister Stove Knockoff

rated 5.0 of 5 stars (1)

Price Reviewers Paid: $10.00

I have several of the China produced canister stoves…

Summary

I have several of the China produced canister stoves I purchased directly on eBay. I also have the Primus and wouldn't you know they all work great. The main difference is I didn't pay a U.S. based company to sell to a distributor to fill wholesale order for the retailer so that I could buy it marked up 500%-700%. I even found a $12 refill adapter for the canister to be used with a 20 lb./5 gal. propane bottle, so by saving my empties I refill several for less than $1, instead of $4-$6 for one can.

Pros

• These cloned stoves function perfectly
  • Wholesale cost is at least 1/5th to 1/10th of name brands
  • You get to help the CEOs of U.S. brands lose weight, which means they'll live longer

Cons

• Your trail buddies will hate that your $10 knockoff works as well as their $55 stove

Read the pros and cons.

If that's not enough, then pay $50-$100 for a $10 stove. If you do, then you've got more money than common sense. LOL!