Out Gear Recreation Singled Out Hammock

Price MSRP: $69.95
Weight 13.4 oz
Dimensions 125 x 59 in
Weight Capacity 400 lb

All around everyday hammock! I take this thing everywhere…

Summary

All around everyday hammock! I take this thing everywhere with me and compared to the competition, including price, quality of material, ease of use, and design it is the same or better on many levels. The straps and hammock all fit into one small package, easily manageable on day hikes, just chillin' or relaxing, or even summer camping!

Pros

• Straps and hammock all-in-one package
  • Price
  • Supporting small business

This is a must buy and is extremely comfortable! If you've never laid in one of these you'll definitely be pleasantly surprised!

Welcome to Trailspace, Jacob! Can you let us know more about your hammock and how long and where you've been using it? Some pictures of it in use would be super helpful for others to see as well. Thanks!

High quality materials at a great price. My entire…

The author of this review is associated with Out Gear Recreation.

Source: the reviewer is a retailer who has bought and sold this product

Summary

High quality materials at a great price. My entire family has been using this hammock indoors for 6 months now and it's still like brand new. We love it so much we installed another one.

Pros

• Quality materials
  • Easy to install

Cons

• No rain fly

Best backpack hammock I've tried. I love that it's made in the USA by a small business.

G00SE

Welcome to Trailspace, Rothrock. Let us know how it does out on the trail.

Welcome to Trailspace, H Rothrock! Can you let us know more about this hammock and how long and where you've used yours? Some pictures of it in use would be super helpful for others to see as well. Thanks!