Outdoor Products Fieldline Alpha OPS Daypack

rated 4.0 of 5 stars
photo: Outdoor Products Fieldline Alpha OPS Daypack daypack (under 35l)

Price Historic Range: $29.99
Reviewers Paid: $24.99

Good, basic bag. Comfortable to carry, roomy interior. Good for EDC, day hikes, or Get Home Bag in car or office. Good for a beginner who doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a starter bag.

Pros

• Comfortable padded straps
  • Hydration compatible
  • Very roomy on inside
  • Velcro for personalization

Cons

• Minimal interior organizers

I picked up this bag last year from Amazon. I was looking for a black tactical-looking daypack to replace one I had worn out. This Fieldline Alpha Ops Daypack was a decent replacement for the price. It's not my every day bag but it's getting decent use. As soon as I got it last year, I loaded it up and took it on a day long trip.

The straps are well padded and comfortable. There is also a well padded carry handle on the top. The outside pockets each have velcro to attach patches and personalize it. One one side there is an outside pocket for a water bottle. There is a place for a hydration system which i did not use yet.

On the top of the bag is a small lined pocket for sunglasses or whatever you need to easily reach. One large main compartment had a couple of zippered mesh compartments for smaller, less bulky items. There is another small zippered pocket in the front, and a larger one beneath it. Basically, there is a lot of room in this bag for gear, lunch, water, and packable layers if u need them.

I haven't used the molle feature yet but I like having that option, in the event I want to attach something.

For the money, it's a decent bag.

g00se

Thanks for the review, J. Roc. Do you have any pictures of your pack? We'd love to see 'em.

Thanks for sharing this review, J. Roc.

Rab Gore-Tex Infinity Down Jacket Review