Ozark Trail Twin Air Mattress

rated 0.5 of 5 stars

Model P3134 Ozark Trail Twin Air Mattress.
Bought this mattress at Walmart for about $30. Unboxed it and followed instructions. About two hours later almost all the air was gone.

Filled it up again and went to sleep. Woke up next morning on the floor… air all gone. Did this for three days with the same results.

Took it back to Walmart but could not get a refund… only option was to exchange for same item. I took the second one home and got the same results.
Poor quality, bad customer experience. Walmart needs to pull item off the market.

I would definitely not recommend this item even to my worst enemy. A total waste of time and money. I’m definitely taking my business elsewhere. Never again.

Pros

• There are absolutely zero pros.

Cons

• Air mattress WILL NOT hold air. Not worth buying.

Very disappointed in both Ozark Trail and Walmart.   I tried two Ozark Trail Model P3134 twin size mattresses and both failed immediately.  I returned the first mattress three days after purchase because it would not hold air more than three or four hours.

I took it back to Walmart for a refund but was told I could not get a refund but I could exchange it for the same item. Walmart employee was very rude.

I did take the only option I had and exchanged the one I bought for an identical item.

I had the same experience with the second one… it would go flat in three to four hours. It did lose cushion to stretching, it went completely flat.

I would definitely not recommend this mattress to anyone.

Experience

I’ve used air mattresses for camping for over thirty years. I’ve never had one fail like this brand (two of them within a week). And Walmart employees are very rude when it come to customer service regarding air mattresses.

Price Paid: $28.95 plus tax