Reviewers Paid: $15.00
I purchased this lantern yesterday. Set it up accordingly with new mantles, etc. Overnight the gas leaked out of the gas cylinder (that is VERY strange).
This morning, put in a new cylinder, burned it for half hour, turned it off to cool, came back in half an hour and you can hear the GAS LEAKING from the lantern body.
DO NOT BUY THIS MODEL!!! LIFE THREATENING PRODUCT!! DO NOT USE IT!!!
- You can die if you use it
Besides the gas leak, the propane bottle sticks so hard in the plastic base, it is impossible to get it off without breaking the plastic.
I have had numerous Coleman camping products over the years (since 1960) so I am NOT a novice when it comes to camping. This OZARK TRAIL LANTERN CAN KILL YOU!!! I bought it for possible power outage during hurricane season in Florida. If used inside your home, you could BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN WHEN IT EXPLODES!!!
YOU ** CAN ** DIE !!!!
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: around $15