These pants are a must. Not only very waterproof but…

Fabric: Gore-tex
Price Paid: �$67

These pants are a must. Not only very waterproof but very comfortable. Also very comfortable with shorts, they don't stick to your moist skin. Being a single layer with no lining also means you don't get that extra layer of hot air that keeps you sweating in warm weather. Full leg zips mean excellent ventilation and easy access when boots are really muddy. Also easy access for those things you wish to (for either sex) do en-route. eg.toilet stops. Reinforced ankle cuffs, knees and seat mean strength in the important places. And the thing I like, braces. pretty trival sounding, but I hate keep having to tug up waterproofs. Good kit. packs small too. If I could afford it, I would have all my kit by Patagonia.

The Microburst Pants has been discontinued.

The Patagonia Microburst Pants is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 26, 2006 at Sierra.

Swiftwick Pursuit Four Sock Review